Windows 10 Sidebar style widget.
* Date/Time, Weather, x2 Photo Albums, GMail, Google Search, 12 customizable shortcuts.
* 4 Backgrounds (Windows Blue, Black, Glass, Transparent)
* Customizable titles (RGB color selection tool)
* 2 Modes (Steady or Animated/SlideIn-Out)
Right click for:
- Shortcut settings (on each shortcut-support for drag/drop)
- Select Background
- Select Mode (steady or animated)
- Photo Album(s) settings
- Time Zone Settings
- Update Weather (or use the button)
- Weather Info
- Change Location
- Change temp unit
- GMail Account settings
- Open GMail (or click directly on the icon)
- Refresh Mail
** DOUBLE CLICK on each title (on the angles-normal mouse pointer) to open the RGB color selection panel.
** ANIMATED/SLIDEIN-OUT MODE:
On the first run the widget will run as steady. Put it at the right part of your screen and then enable the option through the right click menu.
The sidebar will open passing the mouse at the edge of the screen and will close with the mouse off the widget.
NOTE: To make it work properly DO NOT move the mouse too fast when you want to hide the sidebar.
---FITS ON 1366x768 RESOLUTION---